- The Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments, is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is only one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, the Christ, Messiah, Savior of the world. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, resurrected and ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. He will return again in power and in glory.
- Salvation is by grace alone through personal faith in Jesus Christ, His death for man’s sin, His resurrection and His promised eternal life. Salvation can only be accomplished through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The evidence of the ministry of the Holy Spirit is His grace, His fruits and His gifts. It is only by the Holy Spirit’s indwelling power and fullness that a Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- The saved and the lost will be resurrected; the saved unto the resurrection of life everlasting; the lost unto the resurrection of judgment.
Statement of FaithSandra Micelotti2020-06-08T17:18:11-04:00